Thursday, November 5, 2009

Despair!

I am so sicking of saying that I am almost finished my website. Everytime I try and just put it to bed, there is always another problem. Now its coming down to simple aesthetics. Stuff that should be able to be worked out and overcome, yet there seems to be no reason for the problem, no explanation. It is driving me crazy. I am not going to give up, I WILL finish this, I just cant believe how low it is taking and how much of a fight it is putting up. Now I look at all of the time i have spent in the last couple of months making it and think it would have made more sense to pay someone to do it for me. Its not like i havn't learnt anything, but its just so bloody painful!!! aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh, I will not be beaten. I wish I could stop it from making me angry, its very challenging. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment